Thursday, 6 August 2015

Tomatoes, zucchini, carrots, snow peas, beans, potatoes, basil, apples, raspberries...
Which is why I haven't been as much with the hook, throw etc.

I did get a crescent moon shawl done. Or at least mostly done
The pattern is apparently in a book which is out of print and written in Japanese. I found a chart online and worked from there. There are two versions, one with dongles and the other with shell edging. I picked b. There are still two rounds to go from where I am here, one of 3- dc clusters and one of picots, but this is big enough already and I am happy enough with the way the edge looks so I think I will stop here. This has not been blocked but it already looks fine.
That pattern took concentration, lightand reading glasses.
While watching TV I have been doing easier crochet.
Not sure yet where, but these are for donations.

No comments:

Post a Comment