Finished a few things this week.
The Katniss cowl , using "inspiration" from two different sources is done and the photo has been approved by planned recipient!
As a change from something warm and practical I also made this:
Described as a summer cowl It is intended to be made in a much finer yarn, and would presumably then look much more "air-y".
And the really slow one, because this is made in a pattern appropriate yarn:
On a more practical note (no pun intended) I whipped up a warm neck cowl.
My pattern, drastically modifying one I found online.
And after all that I am back to making baby hats. Posting next time.